Just been one of those weeks of things going wrong. We are making progress on our way to being debt free, then we get hit with unexpected bills from the hospital. Or at least unexpectedly high. How do we deal with that kind of setback? Should we add it to the end of our debt snowball or pay it off first? It’s a lesson in fighting through adversity and getting back on the plan when failure happens. When you can’t control the situations you find yourself in.
What would you have done with these unexpected bills? Pay it off up front? Add it to the back end? Let them sweat it out… oh wait… they don’t let that happen. They are bigger than you. Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Join my email list to be notified when new videos arrive: http://eepurl.com/bY6Ng1
Why Am I Doing This? Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITyLN…
WHAT GEAR DO I USE?
🎯THE GOAL… DON’T SPEND MUCH MONEY. I mostly use my 📱iPhone, monopod, and household lamps. For better sound, I’m also using a shotgun and audio recorder I already owned, plus a lapel while on the go. All the b-roll is done with my phone.
➡️GEAR I ALREADY OWNED:
– PHONE: https://amzn.to/2zDnwvO
– MONOPOD: https://amzn.to/2yuDrL4 & FLUID HEAD: https://amzn.to/2A3wL8C
– SHOTGUN MIC: https://amzn.to/2R5Omn0
– AUDIO RECORDER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– LIGHTNING ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2QI8JWl
➡️GEAR I BOUGHT:
– $15 SMARTPHONE RIG: https://amzn.to/2DQ18nh
– $7 AUDIO ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– $18 LAPEL MIC: https://amzn.to/2PCBROw
*Disclaimer: Some of the content above includes affiliate links. I am paid a little bit every time a purchase is made… IF a purchase is ever made.