This was shot and EDITED with my phone using Adobe’s Rush CC app. On our debt free journey, how we eat matters. How much it costs… which is ALOT. So on my lunch break, I share some lunch hacks I’ve found really helpful in keeping to our budget and saving more money. Every little bit helps when you are trying to get out of debt, save, and eventually buy a home. And we end with a little bit of inspiration.
If you have any lunch hacks, let me know in the comments below.
Join my email list to be notified when new videos arrive: http://eepurl.com/bY6Ng1
Why Am I Doing This? Watch THIS!
WHAT GEAR DO I USE?
🎯THE GOAL… DON’T SPEND MUCH MONEY. I mostly use my 📱iPhone, monopod, and household lamps. For better sound, I’m also using a shotgun and audio recorder I already owned, plus a lapel while on the go. All the b-roll is done with my phone.
➡️GEAR I ALREADY OWNED:
– PHONE: https://amzn.to/2zDnwvO
– MONOPOD: https://amzn.to/2yuDrL4 & FLUID HEAD: https://amzn.to/2A3wL8C
– SHOTGUN MIC: https://amzn.to/2R5Omn0
– AUDIO RECORDER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– LIGHTNING ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2QI8JWl
– EDITING – first time using Adobe RUSH CC on my phone, you should try it.
➡️GEAR I BOUGHT:
– $15 SMARTPHONE RIG: https://amzn.to/2DQ18nh
– $7 AUDIO ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– $18 LAPEL MIC: https://amzn.to/2PCBROw
*Disclaimer: Some of the content above includes affiliate links. I am paid a little bit every time a purchase is made… IF a purchase is ever made.