The newest Lunch Hour special, where I give you tips that we’ve found help us on our debt free journey. I’ve got a great way to get cash for gift cards. Plus a book recommendation and some inspiration. Hopefully what we are learning getting out of debt will help you too.
LINKS FOR STUFF I TALKED ABOUT
– The Creative Curve: https://amzn.to/2CEczMg
– “I Love Refrigerators”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiC8pig6PGE
– “I Love Refrigerators” extended cut (YES there is more): https://youtu.be/a7aZgKpjDXY
Join my email list to be notified when new videos arrive: http://eepurl.com/bY6Ng1
Here’s what our Debt Free Journey is about: https://youtu.be/ITyLNQOUSP0
This episode was edited completely with Adobe Rush CC app on my iPhone 8+.
WHAT GEAR DO I USE?
🎯THE GOAL… DON’T SPEND MUCH MONEY. I mostly use my 📱iPhone, monopod, and household lamps. For better sound, I’m also using a shotgun and audio recorder I already owned, plus a lapel while on the go. All the b-roll is done with my phone.
➡️GEAR I ALREADY OWNED:
– PHONE: https://amzn.to/2zDnwvO
– MONOPOD: https://amzn.to/2yuDrL4 & FLUID HEAD: https://amzn.to/2A3wL8C
– SHOTGUN MIC: https://amzn.to/2R5Omn0
– AUDIO RECORDER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– LIGHTNING ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2QI8JWl
– EDITING – first time using Adobe RUSH CC on my phone, you should try it.
➡️GEAR I BOUGHT:
– $15 SMARTPHONE RIG: https://amzn.to/2DQ18nh
– $7 AUDIO ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– $18 LAPEL MIC: https://amzn.to/2PCBROw
*Disclaimer: Some of the content above includes affiliate links. I am paid a little bit every time a purchase is made… IF a purchase is ever made.