It’s November in Nashville, which means beautiful fall outdoors! Leaves are going crazy right now. Vibrant colors, hues of red, yellow, and orange (plus every color in between). It’s really beautiful Tennessee scenery. Everything shot on my iPhone!
Join my email list to be notified when new videos arrive.
WHAT GEAR DO I USE?
🎯THE GOAL… DON’T SPEND MUCH MONEY. I mostly use my 📱iPhone, monopod, and household lamps. For better sound, I’m also using a shotgun and audio recorder I already owned, plus a lapel while on the go. All the b-roll is done with my phone.
➡️GEAR I ALREADY OWNED:
– PHONE: https://amzn.to/2zDnwvO
– MONOPOD: https://amzn.to/2yuDrL4 & FLUID HEAD: https://amzn.to/2A3wL8C
– SHOTGUN MIC: https://amzn.to/2R5Omn0
– AUDIO RECORDER: https://amzn.to/2A3hGUQ
– LIGHTNING ADAPTER: https://amzn.to/2QI8JWl
*Disclaimer: Some of the content above includes affiliate links. I am paid a little bit every time a purchase is made… IF a purchase is ever made.
“Tell Me” by https://soundcloud.com/lyvo